Last Updated: May 09, 2017
1. Core Principles. When it comes to your personal information we believe in transparency. Technology Innovation Law does not sell your personal information to anyone, and we will only use your personal information for the purposes described below. We appreciate that when you use our Site and our services, you trust Technology Innovation Law with your information, and we take that responsibility seriously.
2. Minors. YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It. When you use the Site and/or our services, we collect the following information and use it as described below.
3.1 Communications With Us. When you send us emails or other communications, such as video or project submissions, we maintain those communications and their contents so that we can resolve your inquiries or provide a history of consent to use your submitted materials.
3.2 Location Information. Your devices (depending on your settings) may transmit location information to us. We use this information to customize, improve and protect the services. For example, we may use your location information to determine local language preferences, or to geotag a post.
3.3 Public Comments On The Services. We maintain any comments, contributions to discussions or messages submitted to users of our Site and services in order to conduct our business and provide services to our customers.
3.4 Usage Information. This includes information about your activity on and interaction with the Site, such as your IP address, your device or browser type, the webpage you visited before coming to the Site and identifiers associated with your devices. This information enables us to analyze how the Site is being accessed and used, and to track performance of the Site and our services offered through the Site.
3.6 Additional Uses:
3.6.1 Promotional Use. We use personal information about you to enhance our marketing and promotional efforts, and to improve our content and services. We may also use your information to deliver to you advertisements, new services and promotions, and other information to you that is targeted to your interests.
3.6.2 Administrative Notices, etc. We use your e-mail address, your mailing address, and phone number to contact you regarding administrative notices, new product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of the Site and our services. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may have the ability to opt out of receiving these notices on our unsubscribe page.
3.6.3 Billing and Support. In the event you pay for services from us using a credit account, we use your address and credit card number and other billing and payment information to bill you and provide associated support.
4. Cookies and Other Technologies. We use these technologies to do things such as remember your preferences, keep you safe, and improve and promote the Services.
4.2 Pixels. A pixel tag, or pixel, is a small piece of code that can be embedded on websites and emails. We use pixels to learn how you interact with our Site, and this information helps us and our ad partners provide you with a more tailored experience.
5. How We Use Personal Information. When you use the Site, we may share your information as described below:
5.1 Services. We will use your personal information to provide and improve our Site and services, to send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you, to contact you in connection with the Services and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Site that you are authorized to access.
5.3 Legal Obligation. We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our rights or prevent fraud or abuse of Technology Innovation Law or our clients. We may disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability. We reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any content, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials on the Site. BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND AGREE TO HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY INVESTIGATION BY EITHER US OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
5.4 Business Transfers. If we're involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal.
6. Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose personal information. If you choose not to provide mandatory personal information, you may still visit parts of the Sites, but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
7. Access and Accuracy. In the event that any of your personal information you may have provided to the Site has changed, or should you ever notice a mistake or error with respect to any of your information on the Site, you should promptly notify the Site here and provide the updated or correct information so that the Site will have current and accurate information about you. You may at any time contact the Site here and find out what information we have on record concerning you. We will retain your personal information for such period of time as we deem necessary or desirable in connection with our business and to comply with the law, protect our rights, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements.
8. Communications. We may periodically email you service-related announcements. We'll also send you emails related to your transactions. We may also send you marketing or promotional communications, but you can opt out of receiving subsequent marketing or promotional communications by clicking the link marked unsubscribe (or a similar phrasing) that’s included in those communications.
9. Links. The Site may provide links to other Internet sites or resources which are not maintained by or related to Technology Innovation Law. Links to such third party sites are provided as a service and convenience to our users, but they are not sponsored by, endorsed by, or otherwise affiliated with this Site. Technology Innovation Law has no control over these linked websites including, but not limited to, the privacy practices of such websites, and Technology Innovation Law makes no representations or warranties to you about the privacy, content, quality, or accuracy of any linked website. Therefore, you acknowledge that Technology Innovation Law is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to have been caused by or in relation to your use of such linked websites, including any loss or damage from any privacy violation or privacy breach that may occur as a result of your use of any linked website or any failures and/or disruption to your computer system that results from your use of any such linked websites
10. Security. Technology Innovation Law uses all commercially practicable means to protect your personal information from being improperly accessed by third parties at any time.